Want to wear glitter nail polish without going through the horrible removal process?Read

Hey guys, so I loves glitter nail polish but I hate taking it off because they're very hard take off and its such a pain in the ass.So if your like me keep reading!

So I guess your like me, Welcome to the club!
I'm going to tell you a little secret that I discovered in Elementary school, yes that right because Elementary school was the days when we used glitters and glue and they would stick everywhere.Back then they would get all over my skin because I just love glitter, but then I would get irritated with them so  I would just peel them off so I thought about it, if it was that easy to peel it off my skin then it would be easy to take off ,if they were on my nails. So I tired it and it works! So I'm going to tell you how you can do it yourself!! 

This might sound crazy but I used glue in this process,  I used Elmer's glue. ELMER'S YOUR NEW BEST FRIEND WHEN YOUR WEAR YOUR GLITTER NAIL POLISH! 


Steps:
  1. Make sure you have an empty & clean nail polish bottle then pour the elmer's glue in the bottle.
  2. Used Elmer Glue as your base coat.(it's totally safe) 
  3. Then put you glitter nail polish
  4. When you're removing your nail polish all you have to do is peel off! 
It's that easy. Hope you find this useful! 


Torresalyssa

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment