Tonsillectomy

Hello everyone, Hope all of you are still trying to stay safe during this pandemic. Well just a quick update with me is that I recently had a tonsillectomy surgery, and let me tell you Recovery HURTS!!!!! Im not trying to scare those who are in the verge of getting one but it really hurts. The worse part of the whole thing is that you cant eat anything solid. clear liquid is the key! The only good thing to that is that you get to shed some unwanted weight, But if you eat alot again it will definately come back faster. Anyway so far im on my day 8 going to day 9 and so far I've lost 18 pounds.my diet was popsicle,Jell-O and water. I cant lie im happy but I know it will come back. anyway Day 7 was the most painful day for me. It felt like someone was tearing my skin inside my mouth.Not just that my jaw and tooth started hurting too. I do recommend this surgery if your having problem breathing or its affecting you sleep. anyway if any of you have any question please feel free to ask on thr comment.

Torresalyssa

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment