Coronavirus

I hope everyone is staying safe during this pandemic. I've been thinking a lot about this virus and how it's spreading, I currently work in the health care field and I'm not understanding how people is catching this virus even though they're wearing the proper protective equipment. The only thing that came to mind is , most of the people who caught this virus are elderly people and people who are in their 50s, but don't get me wrong people who are younger can also catch this however they will survive it more then the older people. So I've been thinking if proper PPE are worn and proper precautions are being held, how is it that its still spreading and how is it that most of the people who are infected lives or work in long term care homes. I honestly think yes do the proper hand washing and preventive measures .However since some people are wearing proper protective equipment properly I honestly think it also travels in the air especially in closed area and if a building doesn't have proper ventilation that when people catches this virus. Anyway that is just my thought, if any of my reader agree then let me know down on the comment box. Stay Safe everyone! xo Alyssa

Torresalyssa

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment