What can Vaseline do for me?


Hi everyone!
So sorry that I haven't been posting  on this. However I've been asked about Vaseline and what it can do for you.

Well, ladies I know that most of you are using fake eye lashes and those lashes glue at time may take a piece of our eye lashes out.
 I do know that there are some product that helps you grow your lashes however most of them can range from $65 -$100 however I know one thing that is cheap and helps your eye lashes strong and fuller, that  item is VASELINE!!
yes you heard me right! its inexpensive and you can use it for so many things other than your lashes.


Things you can use Vaseline for in your body:

- Get rid of wrinkles
-Give you smooth skin
-Give you soft/smooth lips
-helps gets rid of  Split hair
-helps dry skin





Torresalyssa

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment