Did you Ruin your favourite scarf? ( I have the Solution)






Did you Ruin your favourite scarf? 


Because I seriously did, I was in such a hurry one day and I found out the my scarf was dirty that I accidentally put it in the wash. I know how careless of me right!

But everyone is not perfect and sometimes we got meetings to go to or run some errands for the day.

Well I found the solution to it and I want to share it with everyone because I know that we all have that one favourite scarf that we accidentally put in the wash anyway I'll stop so you can follow the steps!

Things you need

  1. Vinegar
  2. Container
  3. Room temperature water 
  4. Hair conditioner 
  5. 2 hangers and a clip 
Let's get started!

  1. Preparations:Get container, pour some water  and pour your vinegar in the bucket
  2. Now put your scarf in the container and let your scarf soak in. why vinegar? vinegar takes out anything that stuck in the fibres of your scarf that makes your scarf stick together.
  3. While your done this rinse it and now take out the water and vinegar out of the container. 
  4. Now add new water and now wash your scarf with hair conditioner and make sure to rinse it well so the vinegar smell is gone. 
  5. Press& hang your scarf! Make sure that while you hang your scarf they don't stick to each other!
Anyway enjoy  your scarf & please share it to anyone who have the same problem 





Torresalyssa

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

4 comments:

  1. Dear Alyssa, thanks for the tip. May I know for how long did you leave the scarf in vinegar and water? Thanks, Pia

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What does the hair conditioner do? Seems odd to try to get things out of the fibers just to put something back on it 🤔 (posting this again cause I forgot to hit notify me)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The hair conditioner actually seemed to help. I rushed through the process and still saw an 80% improvement. I'm gonna redo it properly this time. Hopefully my lovely scarf is back to normal :)

    ReplyDelete