IMATS TORONTO 2013




Hey guys so I'm really happy I got to see some of you at IMATS Toronto :) .
Most of you who didn't go were asking me how was the price, what booth were there, how much are the tickets and etc..

Incase some of you haven't heard IMATS before its International make-up artist trade show and now its open to public. Which is awesome!



IMATS Toronto was okay, but I was a little disappointed that NARS was regular price as always and I I hated how NYX didn't have a booth and lime crime.  I hated the long line ups at  some of the booths, I think they should've had more cashiers because I've waited at least an hour waiting at one booth which took some of my time. But I really loved the deal I got with makeup forever!
(Note:I have a NYX bronzer but that was from the BH cosmetic booth )

Prices IMATS:

There was tax at popular vendors like makeup forever, MAC and more..
Makeup forever (awesome) -40% off
MAC Cosmetics-20% off
Nars- Regular price
Setting sprays were regular price $25+
brushes cost starting at $1.50+
OCC-lip tart $12 reg $25

Recommend how much to bring to IMATS: 

If your just shopping for yourself $100-$200 good
If you love makeup for yourself I recommend $300-$500 .
If  your a makeup artist like $400-$700


Survival Guide to IMATS! 
-WEAR COMFORTABLE CLOTHING ESPECIALLY SHOES! BECAUSE YOU WILL BE STANDING FOR LONG HOURS!
- BRING WATER!
-EAT BREAKFAST BEFORE YOU GO!

Planning to go to the LA IMATS one day












 The MAC Line up  there so many more people behind us 









Torresalyssa

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment