Blog nominated for Liebster Award




Last Night I was touched to hear that Lyssa from SettingSail has nominated my blog torresalyssa for the Liebster Award!The Liebster Award is awarded to recognize and discover  new bloggers and welcome them to the blogosphere.

Some guidelines for obtaining and sharing the award is answering a  few question from the person who nominated you and the other thing is that you have to  nominate another blogger.


Here are my response to Lyssa questions:

1) List three things that you find constant inspiration from.
    daily experiences,nature itself & music

2) What is your proudest DIY moment?
    When I made a clutch

3) What “non-blogging” hobbies do you hold on a regular basis?
    listening to music?

4) How would you describe your blogging style?
    I blog when I feel like and I blog anything that comes to my mind on that particular moment.
 
5) What things have your learned from your blogging experience?
   I learned that blogging is hard and to blog you must really love it because it time consuming and I       have also learned HTML coding 

6) How long have you been blogging for?
    I've been blogging for over a year now but not constantly so I pretty new still to the blog world. 

7) What is something that you are currently eyeing?
     I'm eyeing this Prada bag at the moment lol

8) What is your fall-style?
   For the fall I love to stay comfy. so skinny jeans with boots big knitted cardigan 

9) What trends are your incorporating into your home, style, or projects?
    Almost everything but I am incorporating more arts. 
10) Where is your favourite place and why?
       My Favourite place would have to be LA because I love warm weathers and a few of my friends are there. 
11) Who is your favourite designer?
      Oh this question is hard I actually have a lot well I love Vera Wang,Oscar de a Renta and Valentino 

I still have to nominate a blog but I will post that up soon. 

Thanks Lyssa for the nomination!! 

Torresalyssa

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment